CO-OP provides BAU students career consultancy for them to get ready for business life after their education. CO-OP Office is located at a place where students can reach easily and come and get help quickly. They get face to face consultancy. Other than that there are also career talks in the office where high profile professionals from business life come and talk to students and share their experiences with them.
In these talks organized by CO-OP Specialists students learn about;
– CV Preparation
– Getting ready for an interview
– Written and spoken communication
– Usage of career and job searching portals
– Business Life, Trending Topics and etc. *In these events aim is to develop specific skills of the students. All the education given here is provided by academic staff and leading HR Consultancy Firms.
Student Talent Pool
Among all the students CO-OP Office has contact with there are some of them with special skills. The student talent pool has these special students with high potential. These students meet with companies according to their talents and different specialities. Those who have a high entrepreneurial spirit are guided to the Incubation Center.
Educator Student Groups
In business world there is an increasing demand to understand the new generation since the number of Y generation in work life is also increasing and them working in important positions. The Y generation students at the university are potential candidates for business world. One of the aims of CO-OP is to create a platform for Y generation students to tell their expectations and perspectives themselves.
To do so, educator student groups provide;
– Reverse Mentoring Applications to high level (C level) executives.
– Y Generation Education for mid-level executives.